Wednesday, September 07, 2005

I finished my Sockapal-two-za socks!

Just in time! They are supposed to go out next week, and I got them finished yesterday. They still need a bath because the dog got a hold of one of them (oops), and I've tried them on a few times to make sure they fit. I definitely want to make a pair for myself. I love the pattern! Here's a pic of the finished product....


Broadripple Koigu Socks finished!



I bought two skeins of Koigu for them, but they ended up only taking two. The weird thing is I used more than one for the first one, but used less than one for the 2nd, and they are the same size. Oh well, at least I know I'll only need two skeins if I do decide to make another. I took a picture of them on my feet, but I couldn't get my camera to upload them. Oh well, I'll try again tomorrow! Well, I'd better get going.. have to wake up at 4:30 am. Fun, fun!

3 comments:

  1. I love them! I am trying to work on a pair myself as there is nothing like hand knitted socks in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look great!
    cara
    earth mother

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmmmmm, Koigu. Those are really nice socks ... lucky sock pal!

    ReplyDelete